Meet Your Auburn Orthodontist
Reema Dhingra, DMD
Being an orthodontist is a privilege and gives real meaning to what Dr. Reema does every day. She loves having the opportunity to help make her patients feel good, improve their confidence, and be a part of creating their beautiful smiles. Dr. Reema’s passion for patient care extends to her interest in providing not only a cosmetic service, but a true health care service as well.
Dr. Reema finds personal fulfillment with each smile, treating her young patients with the love and care they need. Along with her team, Dr. Reema has worked hard to create a fun place for kids and an enjoyable atmosphere for parents and family members. At our office, everyone leaves with a smile!
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Summa Cum Laude – Tufts School of Dental Medicine, 2003-2007
- Orthodontic Certification – Tufts School of Orthodontics 2007-2009
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- New England Society of Orthodontists
- Worcester District Dental Society
- Yankee Dental Congress
Outside the Office
Dr. Reema was born in India and has lived in Wellesley, MA for the past four years. Her husband is a software entrepreneur and they have two wonderful sons. Dr. Reema loves spending time with her kids, and when she has the chance, she enjoys hiking, painting, and cooking.