Meet Your Auburn Orthodontist
Nidhi Agarwa, DMD
Promoting a positive dental attitude combined with the greatest quality of care is of utmost importance to her. Also, making the dental visit fun and something to look forward to is what she hopes to achieve for every child patient. She believes that behavior guidance approaches for each patient should be customized to the individual needs of the child and the parent, which in turn help build trusting relationships with children and their families.
- Dr. Nidhi Agarwal completed a 2-year Residency Program in Pediatric Dentistry at Boston University School of Dental Medicine following her D.M.D with honors. During this time she received training on various aspects of pediatric dentistry designed specifically to fulfill the needs of the child patient. She also spent a lot of time with patients with Special Health Care Needs.
- Dr. Nidhi Agarwal is a Board-certified pediatric dentist and recipient of Richard C. Pugh award-a national award achieved by only few pediatric dentists each year.
- Dr. Agarwal has clinical privileges at Harrington Hospital, Southbridge, where she is able to provide dental care under General Anesthesia for children as needed.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society
Outside the Office
In her spare time, she likes to cook, explore new restaurants, chat with her parents and friends, and watch movies and travel with her husband and 18 month old son.