Anubha Sacheti, DMD
Dr. Anubha loves working with children and understands the importance of showing them that a visit to the dentist can be fun and easy. Children who have positive dental experiences grow up to be people unafraid of the dentist, leading to a lifetime of oral health; Dr. Anubha feels very proud to be a part of a profession that so greatly impacts the lives of others.
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry Training – Boston University
While all aspects of pediatric dentistry fascinate Dr. Anubha, she is especially interested in infant oral health, public health work, and Head Start education. She has also been honored as a “Top 10 under 10” Dentist by the Massachusetts Dental Society.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society, Committee Chair
- Massachusetts Association of Pediatric Dentists
- American Dental Association
- Harvard Odontologic Society
- State Leader for Head Start Massachusetts
Outside the Office
Dr. Anubha is originally from South Windsor, CT and has lived in Cambridge, MA since graduating from dental school in 2000. She has two wonderful children and they love taking trips to the park to play. Her family is her passion, and Dr. Anubha believes that being a mother allows her to better understand what it is like to be a parent coming to the office.